Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alistair Overeem Wants Fedor



In an interview with DreamFighters.com Alistair Overeem talks about who he wants to fight(everyone) and the possibilty of fighting for the UFC.

DreamFighters.com: What is next for you? UFC, Lesnar, Fedor, what?

Alistair Overeem: Well I chellenged Bonjaksy on k-1 rules and yes Fedor and lesnar or on my list, Mir as well!


Overeem said he is planning on attending UFC 93.

DreamFighters.com: Who would you like to fight next?

Alistair Overeem: I am going on a holiday as I really trained hard whole 2008, beginning of february I will start training again, my management is in negotiations now, I might visit the UFC in Ireland on January 17th.


Overeem also discussed his future fighting plans.

DreamFighters.com: Have you had any talks with Dana White or the UFC - Any interest fighting for the UFC or Affliction?

Alistair Overeem: My management has been in contact with Affliction as well as the UFC, I am a fighter and i concentrate on fighting, I am very happy with Golden Glory!



Overeem is certainly an impressive specimen and could give Fedor a tough fight. I would love to see it and I hope it happens someday. I cannot picture Overeem without seeing his fights with Shogun in which he was KO'd on the ground, something Fedor is certainly capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment